Friday, August 28, 2009

Moved, and more!

Hi everyone,
We have officially moved into our house. We have new paint, new kitchen/dining room floors, curtains, and carpet. There is still more work to do in the house such as doors, showers, etc, but this little house it sure cute. There are a few issues such as layout of kitchen cabinets, and their interior height (this is very important to me), but other than that, I'm starting to really enjoy our house. We have more furniture to purchase, but once we do, we can finally unload a massive amount of boxes. Steven has quite a large church book collection, and I have quite a large food storage collection. ;) Once the house is done then we will move onto the yard. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, since we moved, Steven and Nathaniel share a room, and it has been comical finding Little Steven with a wardrobe change, possibly no diaper, with extra toys in bed such as his mega blocks tow truck. It is large. By the way he is always asleep when we find him. So of course little Steven has adjusted to sleeping in his toddler bed and loves it. Nathaniel is fine with Little Steven's old crib (he was sleeping in grandma's crib, since I had two boys in cribs at the same time). I'm not sure what else to share tonight but this gives me a start at blogging again.

No comments: