Yes, you can see a ticker. I am expecting our third baby. I won't know for a couple more months what we are having, but we already have our feelings as to what we are having. We are making progress on our house. We got the front sprinkler system back working again and planted grass seed. Now we are moving onto the back. We are just a little bogged down some other things but we are getting there. Plus it is getting darker earlier and so that shaves time off of what we can do, and also it is cold so we don't want to go outside in the cold.
Lil Steven is talking more and Nathaniel is actually saying words too now. He can say Mama, Dada, Papa, shoe, milk, more, thank you, and a few others. For a child who wouldn't say anything, we are showing improvement.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Congrats on the baby news! :D
Congratulations on the bubby news! So exciting. xx
Shana...so glad to hear on the new little one and house! That is really fantastic, hope life just keeps giving you blessings :)! I will have to keep checking back now too see. I was shocked when my 3rd was a girl, convinced myself 100 percent it was a boy, so I am dying to see now.
Post a Comment