Okay, here it goes. I got the toddler bed out of the garage, cleaned it off, and said to little Steven and of course tried to hype it up, "Here's your new bed". Once I cleaned it off I let him lay on the mattress on the bed. I asked him if he wanted it upstairs in his room and he said yes. So once I put Nathaniel down for his morning nap, I got little Steven started. We moved a couple of dressers, and put sheets on. He wanted his pillow and little stuffed things. He got in laid down, asked for his pacifier and was ready to go. Mind you I did this first thing this around 9 am so he has already gotten up a couple of times so I don't think he'll sleep this morning, but I hope this afternoon nap will be done in the bed. Hopefully we can get him to work on it and stay in bed. I thought, I had nothing else to do this morning and thought "let's just do it"!
So here is a little update. He kept getting out during nap time today even though he was thoroughly exhausted so he gets to sleep in his crib. I don't think it bothers him, but hopefully we'll get him to sleep in the toddler bed. He loves it but I knew the break from the crib would be hard.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment