The Reed Clan
Monday, May 26, 2008
Swinging
We were outside swinging Sunday and Steven loved holding this flower as he swung in his swing. He was very gentle with the flower and would smell it every so often. I thought this picture was just so beautiful of him. He is a very happy boy!
1 comment:
The Kraus House
said...
You are right; he is getting so big. I'm so glad he enjoys being outside.
June 5, 2008 at 11:03 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(46)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(13)
Memorial Day
Nathaniel Laughing
Walking! Yeah!
Swinging
Cute photos.
All about the thumbs.
Look at us!
I go walking, after sundown...
I hope they call me on a mission!
Brotherly Love
The seeker of Goldfish!
Are you sure it's May 1st?
Hi and Bye
►
April
(11)
►
March
(1)
About Me
The Reed Clan
Steven, Shanna, Steven III and Nathaniel
View my complete profile
Hailing the Reeds from...
Create your own visitor map!
Cool Websites!
Clyde and Jessica
Jeanne and Jason
Larsen Legacy
Lorelei's Butterfly
The Kraus House
The Reed Chronicles
World of Angela
The Reed Family
Shanna, Nathaniel, Steven, and Steven III
Movies Recently Watched and Loved!
The Martian Child
Secondhand Lions
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
The Last Mimzy
Enchanted
August Rush
1 comment:
You are right; he is getting so big. I'm so glad he enjoys being outside.
Post a Comment