Here is little Steven taking a few steps. Sorry the video is sideways. I took it with my camera and forgot that you can't rotate the video afterwards. He actually got from the couch to just about the bookshelf that is across the living room. He walks so well but he would rather be holding my hand as we make it across. He actually walked from the parking lot of the church up to the front doors of course holding mommy's hand. He's so funny how he pats his tummy then makes a go for it.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I love being able to watch the video of him walking. It is funny how he pats his tummy. He is such a little character. I know he will keep us laughing for a long time.
Cute!
Shanna! I LOVE your blog! Too cute!!! Your boys are just adorable and growing up so fast. :D Its exciting!
Post a Comment