Nathaniel when I put him to bed tonight , (we're trying to get him to go to sleep on his own in his crib), and after some crying and remembering I needed to give him something for his new teeth coming in, was checked on by me and was found to be standing up in his crib holding on to the side. Now, I know that babies will do this, but this was his first time and it only seemed like yesterday that he was starting to rollover, let alone trying his hardest to stand up holding on to stuff.
Lil Steven was so adorable tonight with Nathaniel. He got down and started crawling and was wanting Nathaniel to crawl with him. If Nathaniel stopped, Steven went back to him (all the while crawling) and would coax him to get him to start crawling. What a wonderful big brother he is.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment