Monday, June 16, 2008

Cute things that lil Steven can do!

I am amazed at the learning curve of a child who is only 17 months old. Lil Steven learns how to do things so fast. He is saying more words like dog, and ruff (for what the dog says). He can also say fan, light, all done, and possibly flag. He was so cute today he was walking around with a squirt bottle full of water, pointing it at things and was making the sound the squirt bottle makes when you squeeze it. I just had to laugh. It was seriously funny. He is soooo smart. Maybe that is just because he is my child. Nathaniel now only seems happy if he is sitting up or on the go with me. He wants to see and be in all the action. He just doesn't slow down.

I know I have my hands full with both of them but I love this age when Lil Steven can give me hugs and kisses, and can fold his arms when we sit down to eat and then claps when we say amen. I could do without losing my toilet paper being unwound on the floor but they are both amazing children.

1 comment:

Dave said...

We are excited for when Layla starts doing things, too...mostly she just lays there right now, but when she smiles or tracks us moving across the room with her eyes, we get disproportionally excited!