
Little Steven's favorite cartoon is Little Einsteins. I never really knew about cartoons until we started trying to find one on a day that was stressful and tiring and we came upon the Little Einsteins. We love it because it teaches children about art, music, exciting places, and that they can do things to help others with the help of their family and friends. I turn it on now especially when I am feeding Nathaniel to keep Little Steven from climbing all over us.
But for the big moment. There is a part where Leo says, "Now raise your arms real high, above your head, and say Blast Off!" Well, Little Steven did just that for the first time today and what an exciting moment. Also, whenever the music comes on he starts to wave his hand as if he is leading the music (which he also does at church).









No comments:
Post a Comment